50 Samsung UE50ES6300 Full HD 1080p Freeview HD Smart 3D LED
- Graded : Yes
- Pixel Resolution : 1920 x 1080p
- Picture : 3D TV Ready , 2D-3D , 200Hz Motion Plus
- Smart : Screen Mirroring , Facebook/Twitter , YouTube , Catch Up TV , Samsung Smart Hub , Samsung Content Library , Smart TV
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi Ready
- Guarantee Period : 12 Months
- Tuner : Freeview HD
- HDMI Connection : 3
- Product Details
- What is graded stock?
- How to buy
Enjoy high quality entertainment with the super slim and stylish Samsung Series 6 UE50ES6300 Full HD 46" LED 3D TV.
Making TV Smarter
There's entertainment for the whole family with the Series 6 UE50ES6300's Smart features. Offering everything from social networking, web browsing, videos on demand and much more, there'll always be something to keep you entertained. All you need to do is connect to the internet using the built-in WiFi or ethernet connections.
Fantastic Full HD 3D
Whether you're catching up on the soaps or watching the latest 3D movie, you can always expect fantastic quality from the Series 6 UE50ES6300. The Active 3D technology provides you with fantastic viewing, so you can enjoy the best of the 3D blockbusters and 3D channels.
This stylish TV is also great for watching the best of 2D content in gorgeous full high definition, providing images with vivid colour and clarity.
There'll be plenty for you to watch thanks to the built-in Freeview HD. Whether it's the latest series or something for the kids, it offers you a wide range of digital TV and radio stations, and the best thing is that there will be no monthly subscriptions as it's Freeview.
Streamed throughout the house
Thanks to its DLNA certification you can link your UE50ES6300 to your home network and stream your multi media content to the big screen. There are also HDMI, USB and VGA ports, so your connection options are plentiful.
You'll never get bored of watching your TV when you bring home the Samsung Series 6 UE50ES6300 Full HD 46" LED 3D TV.
Full Product Specification
- Television Type : LED
- Pixel Resolution : 1920 x 1080p
- Full HD 1080p : Yes
- 3D TV Ready
- 200Hz Motion Plus
- Contrast Ratio : Mega Dynamic Contrast
- Screen Mirroring
- Catch Up TV
- Samsung Smart Hub
- Samsung Content Library
- Smart TV
- Samsung LED Engine Processor. Internet Services Smart TVSkype HDWeb browserSamsung Apps
- Wi-Fi Ready
- 3 HDMI
- RGB Enabled Scart Sockets : 1
- HDMI Connection : 3
- USB Port : 3 x USB 2.0
- Scart Sockets : 1
- Use As PC Monitor : Yes
- S- Video Connection : Yes
- AV Inputs : Front AV Inputs
- Headphone Socket : Yes
- Sound System
- DTS Sound System
- SRS Speaker System
- Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse SRS TheaterSound DTS 2.0 + Digital Out
- Bass Boost
- Audio Power Output (RMS) : 10 Watts
- Progressive Scan
- DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance)
- Wireless LAN adaptor
- Optical Digital Audio Output
- Electronic Programme Guide
- Wall Mountable
- Ultra Slim
- Auto Set Up
- Eco Flower
- Super Clear Panel
- On Screen Display
- Game Mode
- 3D Noise Reduction
"Graded" televisions are items that High Street retailers can't sell on for various reasons. This may be because the TVs are surplus stock, end of line/discontined models, 30 day customer returns, unwanted gifts, or items with damaged packaging.
When the TVs come into us at Electronic World they are technically tested, processed, repackaged and offered for sale. Before sale, all televisions undergo a comprehensive quality control process by our engineers. In the majority of cases the item will be supplied with its original packaging and will be "as new" - the items we sell are not used. If the original packaging is not supplied we will supply other secure packaging to keep the TV well protected in transit.
All TVs sold on this website carry a 12 month 'return to base' warranty provided by ourselves (unless otherwise stated). Our guarantee on all of our products demonstrates our confidence in each and every product we sell. Upon collection the TV is unwrapped and you are given a demonstration of the TV for your peace of mind. This really is an amazing way to save hundreds off "Brand New" prices without sacrificing any of the quality or performance!
There are 3 easy ways to buy:
- We have now started delivering right to your door! Alternatively you can collect free of charge from one of our 7 branches (see steps below)
- Not all items are available for home delivery, however, for example plasma televisions due to weight restrictions and clearance items. Items available for home delivery will have the 'delivery available' icon visible on the specific product page just above the price.
- You can pay in full online and follow the steps on the website, charges will be added to your order when 'standard delivery' option is selected.
- Alternatively, you can pay in full over the phone via our sales team available on 0121 769 2623.
- Delivery can take a minimum of 2 working days, depending on stock availability.
Please note: We can only deliver to the card billing address for security reasons. If delivery address and card address do not match we may ask to see ID to confirm your identity and/or address. This can be done by via email.
Pay online and collect:
- Click on "Buy Now" which will take you to the shopping basket. Follow the details online.
- You will be asked to select 1 of the 6 Electronic World depots from where you would like to collect your TV (see the 'Store Locator' on the bottom right corner of the website for more details on the 6 Electronic World locations).
- Follow the step by step payment pages to complete your order.
- We will transfer your TV free of charge to your chosen Electronic World depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase. You should take the card you paid with, and proof of name and address details with you when you go to collect (driving license/house bill/bank statement). The TV will be demonstrated to you and then it is yours to take away!
Please note: Failure to produce the card and relevant ID means we are unable to release goods on collection.
Pay a deposit over the phone and remaining balance on collection:
- Ring our dedicated sales team on 0121 769 2623 (During office hours Monday-Saturday 9am-5.30pm) to pay a £50 deposit by credit/debit card over the phone. This will reserve the TV for you.
- We will transfer the TV free of charge to your choice of Electronic World depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase.
- You can pay the balance on collection by cash or credit/debit card. You should take the card you paid with and proof of name and address details with you when you go to collect (driving license/house bill/bank statement). The TV will be demonstrated to you and then it is yours to take away! Please note: Failure to produce the card and relevant ID means we are unable to release goods on collection
Please note your credit/debit card WILL NOT BE CHARGED until we have arranged the transfer of the TV to your chosen Electronic World branch. We DO NOT charge for items that are out of stock until the item is in stock and arrangements for collection have been made.
There is free parking outside each Electronic World depot
Please see the FAQ page for more information on buying from us