How To Buy
There are 4 easy ways to buy:
Visit our Birmingham head office and buy on the day:
- All of the stock available on the website is available to view and purchase from our showroom in Birmingham.
- We are open here 6 days a week from 9am-5.30pm Mon-Fri and 9am-3.30pm on Saturdays.
- Come and visit our friendly staff at our head office @ 208 Bromford Lane, Birmingham B24 8DL.
- We deliver right to your door!
- You can pay in full online and follow the steps on the website, charges will be added to your order when 'standard delivery' option is selected.
- Alternatively, you can pay in full over the phone via our sales team available on 0121 769 2623.
- Delivery can take a minimum of 2 working days, depending on stock availability.
Please note: We can only deliver to the card billing address for security reasons. If delivery address and card address do not match we may ask to see ID to confirm your identity and/or address. This can be done by via email. If you would like delivery to an alternative address, please call us and we can advise you on if this is possible (usually bank transfer is fine).
Pay online and collect:
- Click on "Buy Now" which will take you to the shopping basket. Follow the details online.
- You will be asked to select 1 of the Electronic World depots from where you would like to collect your TV (see the 'Store Locator' on the bottom right corner of the website for more details of the Electronic World locations).
- Follow the step by step payment pages to complete your order.
Pay a deposit over the phone and remaining balance on collection:
- Ring our dedicated sales team on 0121 769 2623 (During office hours Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm, Saturday 9.30am - 3.30pm) to pay a £50 deposit by credit/debit card over the phone. This will reserve the TV for you.
- We will transfer the TV free of charge to your choice of Electronic World depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase.
- You can pay the balance on collection by cash or credit/debit card. You should take the card you paid with and proof of name and address details with you when you go to collect (driving license/house bill/bank statement). The TV will be demonstrated to you and then it is yours to take away! Please note: Failure to produce the card and relevant ID means we are unable to release goods on collection
Please note your credit/debit card WILL NOT BE CHARGED until we have arranged the transfer of the TV to your chosen Electronic World branch. We DO NOT charge for items that are out of stock until the item is in stock and arrangements for collection have been made.
There is free parking outside each Electronic World depot
Please see the FAQ page for more information on buying from us