55 Sony KD-55X9005A 4k Ultra HD Freeview HD Smart 3D LED TV
- Graded : As New
- General : 4K Ultra HD
- Pixel Resolution : 3840 x 2160 4K Ultra HD
- Full HD 1080p : Yes
- Picture : 3D TV Ready
- Smart : Facebook/Twitter , YouTube , Catch Up TV , BBC iPlayer/YouTube , Smart TV , Skype , Smart Phone Remote Support , BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Channel 4 + 5 On Demand
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi Ready , 4 HDMI
- Guarantee Period : 12 Months
- Tuner : Digital Tuner with all Freeview/Freesat HD channels
- Other : Ultra Slim , MultiTasking Available
- USB Port : 3 x USB 2.0
- Product Details
- What is graded stock?
- How to buy
***Please note: This item is supplied without base stand and with a mark on the screen. The mark on the screen is located towards the right hand side of the screen and is easily ignorable. Please see attached photographs for more information.***
Whatever you're watching, the 55” X9 will automatically upscale the image to provide unparalleled clarity at all times. See every detail in everything you watch and go beyond High Definition to get the bigger picture courtesy of Sony's X-Realit PRO 4K technology.
Constantly analysing each frame, the BRAVIA X9 sharpens edges and refines the detail to plunge you into the most detailed and enthralling viewing experience you can get outside of the cinema.
Magnetic Fluid Speakers
Unique to Sony, the KD55X9005 features Magentic Fluid speakers to offer razor sharp audio to match the breathtaking 4K2K visuals.
Boasting 2.2 channel sound with an impressive output of 65 watts delivered from speakers and drivers mounted into the X9's frame, it couldn't be easier to get a comprehensive audio-visual package in your living room.
The world isn't made up of block colours, and now neither is your TV thanks to the X9's Triluminos Colour technology.
Capable of boosting and blending tones, the X9 creates a far more detailed palette to give subtle, natural tones and richer hues to your favourite film or TV show to truly give you a window on the world.
Bring everything from big budget blockbusters through to nature documentaries roaring into your living room and see every detail in Ultra High Definition exactly as it would look in real life.
Share content between your smart phone and your TV with the X9's intelligent NFC technology.
No wires, no worries as Near Field Communication technology allows one touch pairing with compatible devices. All you need to do is tap your X9 remote and you can transmit files from your phone directly to the TV screen.
Go through photos and videos and share your memories with friends instead of huddling around your phone and make the most of the 65” display for a fun way to get together with your loved ones.
With understated style, the X9's distinctive silhouette has been carefully crafted to blend into virtually any living room with a subtlety to its chamfered green aluminium edge framing the bezel along and soft illuminations every time you interact with the set.
One stop entertainment
Look forward to nights in with the X9 granting access to the Sony Entertainment Network and enjoy the latest films, catch up TV or watch entire seasons of shows on Netflix & Lovefilm while BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4OD and many more subscription free channels are available to help you catch your favourite shows around the clock.
Apps readily available from Opera App Store give you the freedom to watch whatever you want, whenever you want it, for a liberating alternative to scheduled entertainment.
Don't be limited by your TV when it comes to high speed sports and fast moving action films. The X9's impressive Motionflow technology works to reduce blurring and present the most faithful image possible to help you keep on top of the action.
Multidimensional Ultra HD
Watch the action fly out of the screen at you with a fully immersive multidimensional TV experience.
Sliding on the comfortable 3D glasses the X9 can transport you to new worlds that you'll feel you can reach out and touch.
Get a new perspective and watch your favourite programmes like never before with cinema grade depth and 4K resolution that will leave you on the edge of your seat.
Subscription free Full HD TV
Don't pay a penny for the shows you love with the more than 50 standard and HD TV channels to choose from. Never be stuck for something to watch with enough stations to guarantee you'll have something to enjoy entirely subscription free.
Use the handy EPG to map out your viewing schedule and plan your viewing for the night or even the week ahead so you never miss the shows you love.
Enjoy films and games in stunning HD by connecting a Blu-ray player or Playstation to one of the multiple HDMI connections. Or maybe you've got films, photos or music on a USB device? No problem, simply connect it to your BRAVIA TV and enjoy. You can even record TV onto a separate USB hard drive so you'll never miss your favourite programmes.
Full Product Specification
- Television Type : LED
- Pixel Resolution : 3840 x 2160 4K Ultra HD
- Full HD 1080p : Yes
- 3D TV Ready
- 3D Ready : Passive 3D
- Catch Up TV
- BBC iPlayer/YouTube
- Smart TV
- Smart Phone Remote Support
- BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Channel 4 + 5 On Demand
- Wi-Fi Ready
- 4 HDMI
- AV Inputs
- RGB Enabled Scart Sockets : 1
- Component Video Connection : 1
- USB Port : 3 x USB 2.0
- Scart Sockets : 1
- Headphone Socket : Yes
- Freeview HD
- Freesat HD
- Digital Tuner with all Freeview/Freesat HD channels
- Micro Dimming
- Progressive Scan
- DivX / MPEG4
- DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance)
- Optical Digital Audio Output
- Electronic Programme Guide
- Wall Mountable
- Ultra Slim
- Auto Set Up
- Super Clear Panel
- 24P Playback - 24 Real Cinema
- On Screen Display
- Game Mode
- 1080p + 3D
- 3D Comb Filter
- A/V features
- Dual Play Gaming
- MultiTasking Available
- Picture Enhancement
- 3D HyperReal Engine
- Eco Flower
- A+ Energy Rating
"Graded" televisions are items that High Street retailers can't sell on for various reasons. This may be because the TVs are surplus stock, end of line/discontined models, 30 day customer returns, unwanted gifts, or items with damaged packaging.
When the TVs come into us at Electronic World they are technically tested, processed, repackaged and offered for sale. Before sale, all televisions undergo a comprehensive quality control process by our engineers. In the majority of cases the item will be supplied with its original packaging and will be "as new" - the items we sell are not used. If the original packaging is not supplied we will supply other secure packaging to keep the TV well protected in transit.
All TVs sold on this website carry a 12 month 'return to base' warranty provided by ourselves (unless otherwise stated). Our guarantee on all of our products demonstrates our confidence in each and every product we sell. Upon collection the TV is unwrapped and you are given a demonstration of the TV for your peace of mind. This really is an amazing way to save hundreds off "Brand New" prices without sacrificing any of the quality or performance!
There are 3 easy ways to buy:
- We have now started delivering right to your door! Alternatively you can collect free of charge from one of our 7 branches (see steps below)
- Not all items are available for home delivery, however, for example plasma televisions due to weight restrictions and clearance items. Items available for home delivery will have the 'delivery available' icon visible on the specific product page just above the price.
- You can pay in full online and follow the steps on the website, charges will be added to your order when 'standard delivery' option is selected.
- Alternatively, you can pay in full over the phone via our sales team available on 0121 769 2623.
- Delivery can take a minimum of 2 working days, depending on stock availability.
Please note: We can only deliver to the card billing address for security reasons. If delivery address and card address do not match we may ask to see ID to confirm your identity and/or address. This can be done by via email.
Pay online and collect:
- Click on "Buy Now" which will take you to the shopping basket. Follow the details online.
- You will be asked to select 1 of the 6 Electronic World depots from where you would like to collect your TV (see the 'Store Locator' on the bottom right corner of the website for more details on the 6 Electronic World locations).
- Follow the step by step payment pages to complete your order.
- We will transfer your TV free of charge to your chosen Electronic World depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase. You should take the card you paid with, and proof of name and address details with you when you go to collect (driving license/house bill/bank statement). The TV will be demonstrated to you and then it is yours to take away!
Please note: Failure to produce the card and relevant ID means we are unable to release goods on collection.
Pay a deposit over the phone and remaining balance on collection:
- Ring our dedicated sales team on 0121 769 2623 (During office hours Monday-Saturday 9am-5.30pm) to pay a £50 deposit by credit/debit card over the phone. This will reserve the TV for you.
- We will transfer the TV free of charge to your choice of Electronic World depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase.
- You can pay the balance on collection by cash or credit/debit card. You should take the card you paid with and proof of name and address details with you when you go to collect (driving license/house bill/bank statement). The TV will be demonstrated to you and then it is yours to take away! Please note: Failure to produce the card and relevant ID means we are unable to release goods on collection
Please note your credit/debit card WILL NOT BE CHARGED until we have arranged the transfer of the TV to your chosen Electronic World branch. We DO NOT charge for items that are out of stock until the item is in stock and arrangements for collection have been made.
There is free parking outside each Electronic World depot
Please see the FAQ page for more information on buying from us