55 Samsung UE55C6000 Full HD 1080p Digital Freeview LED TV
- Product Details
- What is graded stock?
- How to buy
Once you've actually powered up, you won't be disappointed in the picture quality of the UE55C6000 55" Full HD LED TV either! The pixel-packing 1080p resolution is accompanied by breathtaking levels of colour and contrast, with 100Hz technology adding to the mix by ensuring smoother frame rates with minimal blurring.
The Samsung UE55C6000 55" Full HD LED TV integrates a Digital Freeview tuner, which puts dozens of free-to-air terrestrial TV channels and radio stations at your disposal. In addition, Samsung's AllShare feature lets you network your TV with other DLNA-enabled devices so you can seamlessly enjoy your collection of digital media files. This can all be achieved using the wired RJ-45 Ethernet connection, or wirelessly by using an optional WiFi adaptor.
Other forms of connectivity in the Samsung UE55C6000 55" Full HD LED TV provide endless scope for entertainment. Four HDMI connectors will allow you to fully exploit the picture-quality by hooking up to high definition devices, whilst the USB interface means you can easily feed multimedia files such as photos into the TV via a USB memory stick or card reader. The presence of a VGA connector allows you to hook up to most PCs.
With all of this on offer, and more, your digital lifestyle will move ahead in leaps and bounds with the amazing Samsung UE55C6000 55" Full HD LED TV!
Full Product Specification
- Television Type : LED
- Pixel Resolution : 1920 x 1080p
- Full HD 1080p : Yes
- Contrast Ratio : Samsung Mega Dynamic Contrast
- 4 HDMI
- WiFi Adaptor Support
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC)
- RGB Enabled Scart Sockets : 1
- Component Video Connection : 1
- HDMI Connection : 4
- USB Port : 2 x USB 2.0
- Scart Sockets : 1
- Use As PC Monitor : Yes
- S- Video Connection : Yes
- AV Inputs : Front AV Inputs
- Headphone Socket : Yes
- Sound System
- Dolby Digital Plus
- SRS Speaker System
- Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse SRS TheaterSound DTS 2.0 + Digital Out
- Audio Power Output (RMS) : 30watts total (2x15)
- Progressive Scan
- DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance)
- Optical Digital Audio Output
- Electronic Programme Guide
- Wall Mountable
- Auto Set Up
- Eco Flower
- Super Clear Panel
- Wide 178 Degree Viewing
- Crystal Design
- 24P Playback - 24 Real Cinema
- On Screen Display
- Samsung Crystal TV
- Game Mode
- 3D Comb Filter
- Invisible Speakers
- Pebble Shaped Remote Control
- What HiFi 5 star Award Winner
- Viewing Angle : 178/178 Degrees
- Response Time : 8ms
- With stand: 1287 x 833 x 307.2 mm (W x H x D) Without stand: 1287 x 768 x 29.9 mm (W x H x D)
- Other Information
- Samsung LED Engine Processor
"Graded" televisions are items that High Street retailers can't sell on for various reasons. This may be because the TVs are surplus stock, end of line/discontined models, 30 day customer returns, unwanted gifts, or items with damaged packaging.
When the TVs come into us at Electronic World they are technically tested, processed, repackaged and offered for sale. Before sale, all televisions undergo a comprehensive quality control process by our engineers. In the majority of cases the item will be supplied with its original packaging and will be "as new" - the items we sell are not used. If the original packaging is not supplied we will supply other secure packaging to keep the TV well protected in transit.
All TVs sold on this website carry a 12 month 'return to base' warranty provided by ourselves (unless otherwise stated). Our guarantee on all of our products demonstrates our confidence in each and every product we sell. Upon collection the TV is unwrapped and you are given a demonstration of the TV for your peace of mind. This really is an amazing way to save hundreds off "Brand New" prices without sacrificing any of the quality or performance!
There are 3 easy ways to buy:
- We have now started delivering right to your door! Alternatively you can collect free of charge from one of our 7 branches (see steps below)
- Not all items are available for home delivery, however, for example plasma televisions due to weight restrictions and clearance items. Items available for home delivery will have the 'delivery available' icon visible on the specific product page just above the price.
- You can pay in full online and follow the steps on the website, charges will be added to your order when 'standard delivery' option is selected.
- Alternatively, you can pay in full over the phone via our sales team available on 0121 769 2623.
- Delivery can take a minimum of 2 working days, depending on stock availability.
Please note: We can only deliver to the card billing address for security reasons. If delivery address and card address do not match we may ask to see ID to confirm your identity and/or address. This can be done by via email.
Pay online and collect:
- Click on "Buy Now" which will take you to the shopping basket. Follow the details online.
- You will be asked to select 1 of the 6 Electronic World depots from where you would like to collect your TV (see the 'Store Locator' on the bottom right corner of the website for more details on the 6 Electronic World locations).
- Follow the step by step payment pages to complete your order.
- We will transfer your TV free of charge to your chosen Electronic World depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase. You should take the card you paid with, and proof of name and address details with you when you go to collect (driving license/house bill/bank statement). The TV will be demonstrated to you and then it is yours to take away!
Please note: Failure to produce the card and relevant ID means we are unable to release goods on collection.
Pay a deposit over the phone and remaining balance on collection:
- Ring our dedicated sales team on 0121 769 2623 (During office hours Monday-Saturday 9am-5.30pm) to pay a £50 deposit by credit/debit card over the phone. This will reserve the TV for you.
- We will transfer the TV free of charge to your choice of Electronic World depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase.
- You can pay the balance on collection by cash or credit/debit card. You should take the card you paid with and proof of name and address details with you when you go to collect (driving license/house bill/bank statement). The TV will be demonstrated to you and then it is yours to take away! Please note: Failure to produce the card and relevant ID means we are unable to release goods on collection
Please note your credit/debit card WILL NOT BE CHARGED until we have arranged the transfer of the TV to your chosen Electronic World branch. We DO NOT charge for items that are out of stock until the item is in stock and arrangements for collection have been made.
There is free parking outside each Electronic World depot
Please see the FAQ page for more information on buying from us