55 Panasonic TX-55DX650B 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- Graded : As New
- Pixel Resolution : 3840 x 2160 4K Ultra HD
- Picture : 1000Hz
- Smart : Netflix 4K , Screen Mirroring , Facebook/Twitter , YouTube , Catch Up TV , BBC iPlayer/YouTube , Smart TV , BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Channel 4 + 5 On Demand
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi Ready , USB Port
- Freetime : Freetime Enabled
- Guarantee Period : 12 Months
- Tuner : Freeview HD
- Other : Wall Mountable
- Skype : Compatible
- Product Details
- What is graded stock?
- How to buy
Experience beautiful 4k visuals and Smart TV capabilities with the Panasonic VIERA TX-55DX650B Smart 4k Ultra HD 55" LED TV.
Capable of showing up to four times more detail than Full HD TVs, the TX-55DX650B features the latest decoders, allowing it to stream 4k content from Netflix and YouTube. Two HDMI 2.0 connections ensure that the TV can be connected to 4k Blu-ray players and set top boxes.
With an advanced LED panel providing a wider colour spectrum than regular 4k TVs, you can enjoy natural, true-to-life colours, no matter what you watch.
The TV also features adaptive backlight dimming to ensure that you receive the best possible image without a distracting "pulse effect".
Powered by a quad-core processor, the 55DX650B offers a range of Smart TV options to keep you entertained. With catch up TV, streaming services and social media all available, as well as further apps through the Panasonic app store, you can easily access your favourite content.
Using Mozilla Firefox as its operating system, the TV also offers a full web browser thanks to built-in WiFi. There is also the option to assign your own custom home screen by pinning your favourite apps, services, TV shows and functions to it for ease of access.
Apps can also be organised to appear on a strip around the edge of the screen, allowing you to continue watching TV whilst checking out intelligent recommendations on what to watch later.
Freeview Play offers a range of catch-up services in one place, as well as over 60 TV channels and 12 HD channels – all without a subscription. By connecting to the internet through WiFi, you can scroll back in the TV guide for seven days of catch-up on any show or film.
Full Product Specification
- Netflix 4K
- Screen Mirroring
- Catch Up TV
- BBC iPlayer/YouTube
- Smart TV
- BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Channel 4 + 5 On Demand
- Skype : Compatible
- Wi-Fi Ready
- USB Port
- Component Video Connection : 1
- HDMI Connection : 3
- USB Port : 2 x USB Input
- Headphone Socket : Yes
- Freeview HD
- DivX / MPEG4
- Optical Digital Audio Output
- Electronic Programme Guide
- Wall Mountable
- Auto Set Up
- Super Clear Panel
"Graded" televisions are items that High Street retailers can't sell on for various reasons. This may be because the TVs are surplus stock, end of line/discontined models, 30 day customer returns, unwanted gifts, or items with damaged packaging.
When the TVs come into us at Electronic World they are technically tested, processed, repackaged and offered for sale. Before sale, all televisions undergo a comprehensive quality control process by our engineers. In the majority of cases the item will be supplied with its original packaging and will be "as new" - the items we sell are not used. If the original packaging is not supplied we will supply other secure packaging to keep the TV well protected in transit.
All TVs sold on this website carry a 12 month 'return to base' warranty provided by ourselves (unless otherwise stated). Our guarantee on all of our products demonstrates our confidence in each and every product we sell. Upon collection the TV is unwrapped and you are given a demonstration of the TV for your peace of mind. This really is an amazing way to save hundreds off "Brand New" prices without sacrificing any of the quality or performance!
There are 3 easy ways to buy:
- We have now started delivering right to your door! Alternatively you can collect free of charge from one of our 7 branches (see steps below)
- Not all items are available for home delivery, however, for example plasma televisions due to weight restrictions and clearance items. Items available for home delivery will have the 'delivery available' icon visible on the specific product page just above the price.
- You can pay in full online and follow the steps on the website, charges will be added to your order when 'standard delivery' option is selected.
- Alternatively, you can pay in full over the phone via our sales team available on 0121 769 2623.
- Delivery can take a minimum of 2 working days, depending on stock availability.
Please note: We can only deliver to the card billing address for security reasons. If delivery address and card address do not match we may ask to see ID to confirm your identity and/or address. This can be done by via email.
Pay online and collect:
- Click on "Buy Now" which will take you to the shopping basket. Follow the details online.
- You will be asked to select 1 of the 6 Electronic World depots from where you would like to collect your TV (see the 'Store Locator' on the bottom right corner of the website for more details on the 6 Electronic World locations).
- Follow the step by step payment pages to complete your order.
- We will transfer your TV free of charge to your chosen Electronic World depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase. You should take the card you paid with, and proof of name and address details with you when you go to collect (driving license/house bill/bank statement). The TV will be demonstrated to you and then it is yours to take away!
Please note: Failure to produce the card and relevant ID means we are unable to release goods on collection.
Pay a deposit over the phone and remaining balance on collection:
- Ring our dedicated sales team on 0121 769 2623 (During office hours Monday-Saturday 9am-5.30pm) to pay a £50 deposit by credit/debit card over the phone. This will reserve the TV for you.
- We will transfer the TV free of charge to your choice of Electronic World depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase.
- You can pay the balance on collection by cash or credit/debit card. You should take the card you paid with and proof of name and address details with you when you go to collect (driving license/house bill/bank statement). The TV will be demonstrated to you and then it is yours to take away! Please note: Failure to produce the card and relevant ID means we are unable to release goods on collection
Please note your credit/debit card WILL NOT BE CHARGED until we have arranged the transfer of the TV to your chosen Electronic World branch. We DO NOT charge for items that are out of stock until the item is in stock and arrangements for collection have been made.
There is free parking outside each Electronic World depot
Please see the FAQ page for more information on buying from us