49 Panasonic TX-49DX600B 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- Graded : As New
- Smart : Facebook/Twitter , YouTube , Catch Up TV , BBC iPlayer/YouTube , Smart TV , BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Channel 4 + 5 On Demand
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi Ready , USB Port
- Freetime : Freetime Enabled
- Guarantee Period : 12 Months
- Tuner : Freeview HD
- Other : Wall Mountable
- Skype : Compatible
- Product Details
- What is graded stock?
- How to buy
Experience incredible 4k Ultra HD visuals with a wide range of Smart TV options with the Panasonic VIERA TX-49DX600B Smart 4k Ultra HD 49" LED TV.
The VIERA TX-49DX600B boasts a 49" 4k UHD LED screen which delivers amazing picture quality. Capable of showing up to four times more detail than regular HD TVs, it can display 4k content from Netflix and YouTube for your viewing pleasure.
With an advanced LED panel creating a wide spectrum of colours and advanced processing creating accurate, true-to-life colours you can enjoy an immersive visual experience. Panasonic's custom "Black Gradation" processing distinguishes between shades of black to bring detail to the shadows.
With built-in WiFi, you can access catch up services, explore streaming services and social media, browse the web and even download apps from the Panasonic App Store. You can also use the screen mirroring technology to display content from your mobile on the TV screen, or stream TV to your smartphone.
Featuring an elegant frame, the VIERA TX-49DX600B is designed to enhance the aesthetic appeal of a room as a whole, whilst also framing the beautiful picture quality produced by the screen. The feet of the included stand can be adjusted in two different ways and it is also possible to wall mount the TV (kit sold separately).
With two HDMI 2.0 connections (one of which is ARC compatible) and a further regular HDMI port, the TV also has component and composite video inputs as well as two USB 2.0 ports and a speedy USB 3.0 port. All of this allows you to easily integrate the TV into your entertainment set up.
Also known as: TX-49DX600B, 49DX600B, 49DX600, 49" Panasonic 4K TV
Full Product Specification
- Netflix 4K
- Screen Mirroring
- Catch Up TV
- BBC iPlayer/YouTube
- Smart TV
- BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Channel 4 + 5 On Demand
- Skype : Compatible
- Wi-Fi Ready
- USB Port
- Component Video Connection : 1
- HDMI Connection : 3
- USB Port : 2 x USB Input
- Headphone Socket : Yes
- Freeview HD
- DivX / MPEG4
- Optical Digital Audio Output
- Electronic Programme Guide
- Wall Mountable
- Auto Set Up
- Super Clear Panel
"Graded" televisions are items that High Street retailers can't sell on for various reasons. This may be because the TVs are surplus stock, end of line/discontined models, 30 day customer returns, unwanted gifts, or items with damaged packaging.
When the TVs come into us at Electronic World they are technically tested, processed, repackaged and offered for sale. Before sale, all televisions undergo a comprehensive quality control process by our engineers. In the majority of cases the item will be supplied with its original packaging and will be "as new" - the items we sell are not used. If the original packaging is not supplied we will supply other secure packaging to keep the TV well protected in transit.
All TVs sold on this website carry a 12 month 'return to base' warranty provided by ourselves (unless otherwise stated). Our guarantee on all of our products demonstrates our confidence in each and every product we sell. Upon collection the TV is unwrapped and you are given a demonstration of the TV for your peace of mind. This really is an amazing way to save hundreds off "Brand New" prices without sacrificing any of the quality or performance!
There are 3 easy ways to buy:
- We have now started delivering right to your door! Alternatively you can collect free of charge from one of our 7 branches (see steps below)
- Not all items are available for home delivery, however, for example plasma televisions due to weight restrictions and clearance items. Items available for home delivery will have the 'delivery available' icon visible on the specific product page just above the price.
- You can pay in full online and follow the steps on the website, charges will be added to your order when 'standard delivery' option is selected.
- Alternatively, you can pay in full over the phone via our sales team available on 0121 769 2623.
- Delivery can take a minimum of 2 working days, depending on stock availability.
Please note: We can only deliver to the card billing address for security reasons. If delivery address and card address do not match we may ask to see ID to confirm your identity and/or address. This can be done by via email.
Pay online and collect:
- Click on "Buy Now" which will take you to the shopping basket. Follow the details online.
- You will be asked to select 1 of the 6 Electronic World depots from where you would like to collect your TV (see the 'Store Locator' on the bottom right corner of the website for more details on the 6 Electronic World locations).
- Follow the step by step payment pages to complete your order.
- We will transfer your TV free of charge to your chosen Electronic World depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase. You should take the card you paid with, and proof of name and address details with you when you go to collect (driving license/house bill/bank statement). The TV will be demonstrated to you and then it is yours to take away!
Please note: Failure to produce the card and relevant ID means we are unable to release goods on collection.
Pay a deposit over the phone and remaining balance on collection:
- Ring our dedicated sales team on 0121 769 2623 (During office hours Monday-Saturday 9am-5.30pm) to pay a £50 deposit by credit/debit card over the phone. This will reserve the TV for you.
- We will transfer the TV free of charge to your choice of Electronic World depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase.
- You can pay the balance on collection by cash or credit/debit card. You should take the card you paid with and proof of name and address details with you when you go to collect (driving license/house bill/bank statement). The TV will be demonstrated to you and then it is yours to take away! Please note: Failure to produce the card and relevant ID means we are unable to release goods on collection
Please note your credit/debit card WILL NOT BE CHARGED until we have arranged the transfer of the TV to your chosen Electronic World branch. We DO NOT charge for items that are out of stock until the item is in stock and arrangements for collection have been made.
There is free parking outside each Electronic World depot
Please see the FAQ page for more information on buying from us