42 LG 42LC46 HD Ready Digital Freeview LCD TV
- Product Details
- What is graded stock?
- How to buy
Featuring their New XD image processor, the 42LC46 is a top performer. Consisting of a raft of technical features that visibly improves the clarity, stability and contrast of the picture, XD image processing makes for a noticeable improvement in picture quality. A wide viewing angle, high contrast ratio and class-leading refresh rate of just 5ms, complete a specification that helps create the class-leading picture quality.
Yet, the 42LC46 offers more than just a stunning picture. With its built-in Freeview tuner, this is one 42" Digital LCD TV with which you can enjoy the benefits of a digital tuner without the need for a separate box. Better still, this is a high spec receiver which features an eight day EPG (Electronic Program Guide), optical digital output and CI slot - ideal for the ever popular Setanta Sport.
Aside from the optical digital output and CI slot, the 42LC46 is comprehensively equipped with every type of socket you're likely to need. Twin SCART sockets are matched by a brace of HDMI inputs - ideal for the ever-growing number of components that now use this digital connection. In addition to this you'll also find an analogue PC input, component and S-Video sockets. In short, you'd be very unlucky not to find the 42LC46 fully compatible with your home cinema system.
In terms of style, this classy 42" LCD TV is, yet again, ahead of the pack. The same iconic, crisp styling that's proved so popular with their mobile phone range is present here. It's a classic, unfussy design that's unlikely to date and also doesn't draw the eye away from the picture which, let's face it, is the real reason for buying a TV in the first place!
For a 42" LCD TV that combines understated good looks with a stunning picture quality, the LG 42LC46 deserves your attention.
Full Product Specification
- AV Inputs
- HDMI Connection : 2
- Scart Sockets : 2
- Use As PC Monitor : Yes
- S- Video Connection : Yes
- Electronic Programme Guide
- Wall Mountable
- Digital Video Noise Reduction
- XD Engine
- Viewing Angle : 178/178 Degrees
- Response Time : 5ms
- Brightness : 450 cd/m2
- 1032.7mm x 750mm x 287.6mm (WxHxD)
- Picture Enhancement
- XD Engine Image Processor
- 3D Digital
"Graded" televisions are items that High Street retailers can't sell on for various reasons. This may be because the TVs are surplus stock, end of line/discontined models, 30 day customer returns, unwanted gifts, or items with damaged packaging.
When the TVs come into us at Electronic World they are technically tested, processed, repackaged and offered for sale. Before sale, all televisions undergo a comprehensive quality control process by our engineers. In the majority of cases the item will be supplied with its original packaging and will be "as new" - the items we sell are not used. If the original packaging is not supplied we will supply other secure packaging to keep the TV well protected in transit.
All TVs sold on this website carry a 12 month 'return to base' warranty provided by ourselves (unless otherwise stated). Our guarantee on all of our products demonstrates our confidence in each and every product we sell. Upon collection the TV is unwrapped and you are given a demonstration of the TV for your peace of mind. This really is an amazing way to save hundreds off "Brand New" prices without sacrificing any of the quality or performance!
There are 3 easy ways to buy:
- We have now started delivering right to your door! Alternatively you can collect free of charge from one of our 7 branches (see steps below)
- Not all items are available for home delivery, however, for example plasma televisions due to weight restrictions and clearance items. Items available for home delivery will have the 'delivery available' icon visible on the specific product page just above the price.
- You can pay in full online and follow the steps on the website, charges will be added to your order when 'standard delivery' option is selected.
- Alternatively, you can pay in full over the phone via our sales team available on 0121 769 2623.
- Delivery can take a minimum of 2 working days, depending on stock availability.
Please note: We can only deliver to the card billing address for security reasons. If delivery address and card address do not match we may ask to see ID to confirm your identity and/or address. This can be done by via email.
Pay online and collect:
- Click on "Buy Now" which will take you to the shopping basket. Follow the details online.
- You will be asked to select 1 of the 6 Electronic World depots from where you would like to collect your TV (see the 'Store Locator' on the bottom right corner of the website for more details on the 6 Electronic World locations).
- Follow the step by step payment pages to complete your order.
- We will transfer your TV free of charge to your chosen Electronic World depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase. You should take the card you paid with, and proof of name and address details with you when you go to collect (driving license/house bill/bank statement). The TV will be demonstrated to you and then it is yours to take away!
Please note: Failure to produce the card and relevant ID means we are unable to release goods on collection.
Pay a deposit over the phone and remaining balance on collection:
- Ring our dedicated sales team on 0121 769 2623 (During office hours Monday-Saturday 9am-5.30pm) to pay a £50 deposit by credit/debit card over the phone. This will reserve the TV for you.
- We will transfer the TV free of charge to your choice of Electronic World depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase.
- You can pay the balance on collection by cash or credit/debit card. You should take the card you paid with and proof of name and address details with you when you go to collect (driving license/house bill/bank statement). The TV will be demonstrated to you and then it is yours to take away! Please note: Failure to produce the card and relevant ID means we are unable to release goods on collection
Please note your credit/debit card WILL NOT BE CHARGED until we have arranged the transfer of the TV to your chosen Electronic World branch. We DO NOT charge for items that are out of stock until the item is in stock and arrangements for collection have been made.
There is free parking outside each Electronic World depot
Please see the FAQ page for more information on buying from us